Sage 200 Extra Business Management Solutions
- A powerful solution to manage complex processes across all your departments, from accounts to supply chain and business intelligence
- Flexible software that's ideal for 10-200 employees and up to 50 users
- Affordable and flexible payment options: choose from outright purchase, leasing the whole project, or 12 / 36-month subscriptions, with discounts for paying upfront
Market Leading Software
A single desktop solution to manage complex processes across your entire business. Integrates and connects your accounts, payments stock management, market leading CRM and business Intelligence.
Get Key Business Insight
Improve your financial and operational performance with quick and easy access to detailed reporting and key business insight.
Visibility to drive profits
Use real-time information about the volume and value of trade in your company to identify sales patterns and cross-sell opportunities.
Complete view of your customers
With a complete view of customer activity across your business, you will gain enhanced business insights, increase the productivity of your team, and put your business on the path to growth.
Work faster & smarter
Automating work-flows that seamlessly connect all departments, ensures your business processes run smoothly and efficiently. Seamlessly integrate Excel with Sage 200 Extra through Excelerator for Sage 200.
Easily customisable to fit the needs of your business. A range of third party add-ons fully supported by GCC.
Flexible modules for Sage 200 Extra
Choose from a range of optional modules for Sage 200 Extra, from Sales, Marketing and Service, to Manufacturing, Project Accounting and Sage Payments*. Choose the modules that would be most relevant to your business and experience greater flexibility and control.
- Business Intelligence
- Sage Payments
- Project Accounting
- Bill of Materials
- Reports and data manager tool
- Sage Inventory Advisor
- Technical details
The Financials module is the core financial management and accounting module that comes as standard with Sage 200 Extra.
It allows you to see the financial position of your company at any point in time and runs four key ledgers: sales, purchasing, nominal and cashbook.
- Web enabled, interactive dashboards and detailed reports for sales, purchases and financial summary, helping you plan and forecast
- Open and closed period accounting that’s flexible for your needs
- Flexible nominal code structure for in depth analysis and reporting
- Batch data upload; place transactions on hold for authorisation before committing them to the Nominal Ledger
- Choose VAT inclusive or exclusive prices
- Save time with automated statements, standing orders and direct debits. Save time by reconciling bank statements with your banking software
- With Services Extra, you can also seamlessly automate reconciliation of your bank transactions
- Advanced multi-currency options, including exchange rate changes
- Understand the impact to your cash flow as your business changes and improve cash flow by paying invoices straight from the software
- Store unlimited customer and supplier contact details
- Integrates with Sage 50 Payroll to give you one view of all your outgoing costs
The Business Intelligence module is the complete business analysis tool that comes as standard with Sage 200 Extra.
It enables you to mine your data across every aspect of your business. You can identify customer and product trends and measure performance against difference benchmarks.
- Use powerful analytical tools to slice and dice data quickly and easily and inform your decision making
- Build your own tailored reports and bring data to life using charts and graphs
- Share business data widely across your organisation
- Explore scenarios to see the effectiveness of investments or changes
- Create personalised dashboards and automated reports
You can choose Sales & Marketing or Service modules, or both for fully integrated CRM: whatever meets your business’ needs.
Our flexible range of options are affordable, easy to use, highly adaptable, and deliver the insight you need to run and grow your business. What’s more, you’ll receive one free user for whichever option you choose.
- Gain reliable insight so you can evaluate where your business stands and make faster, better decisions you can be confident about
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience to improve customer retention and drive revenue growth
- Collaborate effectively across teams to avoid duplication of work, empowering your teams to work faster and smarter. With a single solution everyone becomes more productive and efficient
- Sell smarter and accelerate sales team performance by providing access to the information your sales team needs, whenever they need it
- Market more effectively by providing the tools to create targeted campaigns based on accurate customer information, delivering a better return on your marketing spend
The Commercials module is an optional module with Sage 200 Extra that makes responding to product demands quick, accurate and fully automated.
Manage every element of your supply chain - from stock management, purchase order processing and stock order processing.
- See the full story of an order, from initial point of contact to order fulfilment
- Source goods worldwide and record purchases in up to 100 currencies
- Apply automated authorisation limits and alerts, authorise orders remotely and keep track of any amends or order issues, such as incorrect deliveries.
- Compile order lists for all your office locations based on purchase orders so you know what stock to order and when
- Calculate a running total when you’re matching invoice line items to orders
- Record disputes giving you a full audit trail within the system
- Get the best deals from suppliers by recording details of price history, price history and lead time
- Track your stock, identify inactive items and count your most valuable items
- Manage discounts, promotions and margins so authorised staff can negotiate on prices
- Control stock items by serial or batch number, include criteria like ‘sell-by’ and ‘use-by’ dates
Sage Payments* is an optional module which allows you to submit all your domestic and international payments directly from Sage 200 Extra.
Get more control over your payments and easily manage your outgoings to help your cash flow:
- Manage and make supplier payments straight from your software
- Seamless integration with Sage 200 Extra
- Be confident that your suppliers will be paid accurately, securely and on time
- Access anywhere - view payments information on your mobile or tablet device
EInvoicing with Sage Pay
Integrated invoice payments that work seamlessly from within your software. Save time with automatic account reconciliation to reduce late invoices by accepting payments over the phone or online.
Project Accounting is an optional module with Sage 200 Extra and helps improve customer satisfaction with accurate bills delivered by capturing and allocating projects costs, overheads and revenues.
- Ideal for service based industries such as agencies and consultants that 'sell time'
- Get a single view of all projects and track their progress
- Allow project managers to raise and authorise purchase orders
- Add an unlimited number of additional fields and define their function
- Personalised workspaces for each user to help to get the right information to the right people
- Integrated with accounts, sales and purchase order processing, and payroll
- Submit and authorise timesheets and expenses online anytime, anywhere
- Reduce errors and the need to re-enter information by sharing employee and timesheet detail with Sage 50 Payroll
- Flexible billing schedules that can differ by project and by customer
- Post costs to the associated nominal codes and show costs as finalised alongside revenues posted to the P&L with a new Work In Progress capability
- Integrates with Sage 50 Payroll so you have one view of all your outgoing costs and a streamline process with the HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC)
The Bill of Materials module is an optional module with Sage 200 Extra and allows you to monitor, control and cost your manufacturing processes.
It’s ideal for businesses involved in light manufacturing assembly, helping to simplify complex processes and analysis:
- Store and use multiple versions of a Bill of Materials, including full version control and audit trail capability
- Track costs over time
- Use different options for set sub-assembly builds, builds from stock or a combination with multiple units of measure
- Maintain control of stock and goods
- Get accurate costs for each unit or build run
- Receive full batch and serial number traceability
- Specify structures for different sub-assemblies and components using lists, including ability to specify raw materials, components and processes for that Bill of Materials
- Use in a range of different applications: apply materials, labour, machine, tooling, sub-contract and piece work costs
- Easily estimate production capabilities, using the trial kitting tool to check whether you have sufficient stock to build the Bill of Materials required
The Manufacturing module is an optional module with Sage 200 Extra that covers the entire manufacturing process.
It covers the planning, order processing, materials and stock management.
- Standardise and streamline production scheduling so you can coordinate your distribution channels and get automated reports
- Support assembly, repackaging of bulk items, resource planning, and scheduling work and materials
- Reduce costs and delivery times, helping you improve productivity by monitoring production processes and tracking components through the whole manufacturing cycle
- Built in scheduling solution that will help you assess potential production issues and produce flexible schedules
- Accurate resource planning to help identify potential areas for savings and reduce the cost of production
- Share manufacturing data across the whole of your business so employees have access to accurate, timely information
- Keep up to date with the latest regulatory requirements by monitoring quality standards in line with regulations such as ISO
- Trace serial numbers and batches back to suppliers and key components
Excelerator is a powerful Excel add-in that creates seamless two-way integration between Excel and Sage 200 Extra.
With the click of a button, data is validated and updated to Sage 200 Extra with complete accuracy, cutting data processing costs by up to 50%.
- Harness the familiarity of Excel to securely edit and create journals, invoices, orders, stock items, and much more, in a simple, intuitive way
- Save time and money, and improve data accuracy
- Obtain better quality business insight
- Cut data processing costs
- Quick to install and simple to use
The Reports and data manager tool allows you to report on and analyse customer and sales order data.
This module is complementary to the Sage 200 Excel reporting tool once a Sage 200 web user has been purchased.
- Extract data quickly with a single click and then slice and dice with pre-defined filters, allowing you to format, pivot and run deeper analysis
- Get out-of-the-box workbooks containing multiple worksheets that allow you to present customer and sales order data in charts and tables
- Use any of the standard Excel features to view and analyse your sales data
- Customise views with a powerful graphical query builder and tailor your worksheets by adding customer and sales order data quickly and easily
- Simple to install and configure, with no need for existing knowledge of Sage 200
Sage Inventory Advisor is a cloud application that seamlessly integrates with Sage 200 Extra.
It is the perfect solution for companies who are looking to reduce excess inventory and free up working capital, while minimising stock-outs, and increasing revenue.
- Provides visibility of inventory levels and investment, produces quality forecasts, and optimal replenishment recommendations
- Visual dashboards display overall inventory performance and provide early warning of items needing attention
- Reduce excess inventory by 10-15%
- Minimise stock-outs and improve fill rate by 2-10%
- Reduce time spent on forecasting by up to 50%
- Produce orders at the click of a button
Technical details of Sage 200 Extra
Most 32 or 64-bit variants of Microsoft®. Windows, 7, 8.1 & 10 (client installations only), Windows Server 2008 R2 (Pro and enterprise), 2012 and 2012 R2 (Essentials, Standard and Datacenter), Microsoft Office 2013, 2016 and 365.
Support and services for Sage 200 Extra
Open up to more with Sage 200 Services
When you purchase Sage 200 Extra, you'll receive all of the great benefits of Sage 200 Services, our extensive support package that’s designed to help you get more from your software, and build your network.
- Report Design Service & Library: Get up to three customised reports per year and access to the report library for insight and information on things like stock levels, pricing and receipts
- Sage 200 Ideas Hub: Request and vote on product enhancements and provide feedback to shape the future of your software
- Business Advice: Anytime, anywhere online access to HR and Health and Safety advice
- Sage Business Community: Hints, tips and videos to help you make the most of your software. Connect and network with like-minded businesses
- "How-to" Video Webcasts: Online hints and tips for your product
- Access to the latest version of Sage 200 Extra: Stay compliant with the latest legislation
Support from a strategic Sage Accredited Business Partner
Get up and running quickly with expert local support
GCC are a Sage Accredited Business Partner that can tailor your software specifically for your business and industry and adapt it to work in line with your other software packages. GCC also help you get your software up and running quickly and efficiently and integrate it with any of your other business applications. We have worked with Sage for over 25 years, this experience helps us find the right solution for your business. We know Sage software inside out, and cover the whole of the UK.
- Project management: Supporting you from initial implementation and throughout the product lifecycle
- Support: Providing technical support and guidance for all your product queries
- Training: Helping you get the most out of your solution with expert training
- Technical development: Customising and adapting your software to meet the on-going needs of your business.
GCC are fully accredited and offer you the flexibility of support face-to-face, online or over the phone - giving you the confidence of knowing there's always someone nearby who understands your business.
Find out more about GCC & Sage 200 Extra
Unlock the hidden revenue in your business:
- Flexible and customisable
- Integrated CRM
- Simple to learn and quick to set up