Having a managed support service is one thing. Understanding exactly how your IT systems are operating and how the GCC services are performing is another. Our management reports ensure you know exactly what is going on at all times.
Updates and reports
Our management reporting offering covers a number of services and updates, all designed to ensure that your stakeholders are kept in the loop at the right level of involvement
Depending on the IT systems being covered and the enhanced services taken, the standard management reporting includes one more of the following reports
- Weekly summary – This is available for Premium Plus customers only. The weekly email details and confirms the performance and operation of your Server or Network. Each week you will get a summary of what services have been checked daily, click here for an example report
- Monthly incident report – Each month we’ll send you a report that details exactly what incidents have been raised and captured by the helpdesk. Click here for an example report. We’ll categorise them in to:
- Incidents when a Client contacts GCC with an issue
- Incidents where GCC pro-actively resolve an incident or issue before the client reports it (or often even recognises that they’ve had an issue)
- Service Requests – Client calls with a service request
- Desktop & Devices Hardware summary – Each month you receive a summary of each machine and what hardware is present. The report also looks at key hardware factors such as how full the disk space is. The disk space monitoring automatically alerts should disk space fall below a key threshold.
- Desktop & Devices Software summary – Each month you receive a summary of the software present on each PC, there is a list of software added to each PC and uninstalled from each PC within the last month – click here for an example report
- Desktop & Devices Audit – on an ad-hoc basis the GCC helpdesk is very happy to run a complete hardware and software scan and report on all details of all assets that are present on the network – click here for an example report