Blogs & News
Did you know you can add, remove and resize columns in Sage 50 Accounts?
2 May 2023
In Sage 50 Accounts you can add, remove, and resize columns as needed.
You can do this in each module, for example Invoices and credits, Customers and Suppliers, as well as windows that have a list or grid view.
How do I add, remove, and resize columns in Sage 50?
1. Open the module or window you want to customise such as Customers.
2. To remove or add a column, right-click an existing column heading then click the column you want to add or remove. The columns that are currently visible are ticked.
3. To resize a column heading, click and drag the partition to the right of the column heading. To reset the column view to the default, right-click an existing column then click Use Defaults.
This short video takes you through the steps to add, remove and resize columns in Sage 50.
Optional configuration of column settings
There are some additional options you can use to determine when columns can and can’t be customised.
Open the Tools menu then click Options and select the required option as follows:
- Allow columns to be hidden and resized (default)
You can resize, hide, and include additional data columns in many areas of the software.
If you select this option, the column settings are specific to the logged-on user.
- Use Manager account settings for column display
All users logging on to Sage 50 Accounts view the same columns that have been set by the manager login name.
They can see the smart column options but can’t make changes.
- Use default settings for column display
This option turns off the configurable columns, and the default columns will appear in all modules.
Create a more agile, efficient & modern business with Sage 50 Accounts.
Sage 50 combines the power of desktop accounting with cloud computing, allowing you to access your critical information any time, from anywhere.
The automated data-capture, in-depth reporting, and built-in help & guidance offered by Sage 50cloud accounts makes it an accounting system for the digital age.
There are 2 variations of Sage 50cloud accounts available:
- Sage 50cloud Standard
- Sage 50loud Professional
Sage 50cloud Accounts gives you the ability to leverage & act upon accurate information – which is at the core of all successful business operations.
Speak to a member of the GCC team and find out more about Sage 50cloud.