Online Webinar – Are you ready for the upcoming GDPR data reforms?
Join GCC for this FREE online webinar where we will review what changes are being proposed to UK GDPR and what this means for your business to remain compliant.
Date: Wednesday 22nd May 2024
Time: 10:30am – 11:30am
FREE Online Webinar
Hosted by GCC, this online webinar forms part of a series of webinars, where we will help guide businesses of all size, meet the legal and compliance data privacy and protection requirements.
The UK Government has proposed reforms to UK GDPR which may have an impact on what you need to do.
With these reforms in mind, we will look at:
- When was your last GDPR & Compliance Review?
- Data Privacy Notice – What is needed now?
- Requesting & reviewing your suppliers GDPR compliance – What is involved?
- Why it is important to have GDPR compliant contracts?
- Documented Risk Assessment – What is this? | Why you should have this? | How to do this?
- Do you use Cloud or SaaS platforms to host your data?
- Where is your data hosted?
- Best practices – the do’s & don’ts
We will run a breakout session at the end of the event – ‘Ask us anything’.
Join us in our virtual breakout room on Wednesday 22nd May to ask any questions!
Jas Sura | Business Development Manager, GCC
Andy Styles | Senior Consultant, Riskevolves Ltd
Join us to get ready for the upcoming GDPR data reforms.
Benefits of GDPR Compliance
Increased Trust & Credibility
Improved Data Management
Reduced Risk of Fines & Penalties
Reduced Risk of Reputational Damage
If you have any questions regarding this event we’re here to assist.
Find out for yourself how customers are enjoying success with IT solutions & GCC services to support their business.
Iconic Salisbury Cathedral invests in Microsoft Cloud to support mobile working and accelerate growth.
The heat is on! Strong Energy chooses GCC to supply and support Microsoft 365.
GCC help Beta Marine improve their customer service, communications, and data security, with Microsoft Office 365.