Online Webinar – ERP (accounting) software round-up for SMBs
Join GCC on this FREE online webinar for a simple & straightforward ERP (accounting) software round-up for SMBs
Date: Thursday 19th January 2023
Time: 11:00am – 11:40am
FREE Online Webinar
Hosted by GCC this online webinar will explore everything you need to know about ERP systems, without the complication, jargon or confusion.
- Thinking about moving away from your current account’s solution?
- Wish your accounting software were in the cloud?
- Need something a little smarter?
- Want your accounts solution to integrate with other systems?
We will review:
- On-premise ‘v’ cloud solutions
- Demystifying what cloud accounting really is
- What options are available for SMBs
- The important things to look for when reviewing your accounts installation
- A Compare & Contrast of ERP systems for SMBs
- An easy to digest comparison chart of key ERP features
- ERP Software for growing companies
- FERP software – where modules such as finance, stock, manufacturing & project accounting can be added as and when needed
- Integrating ERP software with other systems
- Connecting software such as Microsoft 365 – increasing collaboration & productivity
We will run a breakout session at the end of the event – ‘Ask us’. Join us in our virtual breakout room on Thursday 19th January to ask any questions!
If you have any questions regarding this event we’re here to assist.
Access from anywhere
Dependent on your business needs host your ERP on-premise or in the Cloud (with Microsoft Azure). Or adopt a true cloud solution.
A scalable ERP soltution can grow and adapt with your business requirements.
Connect with other systems
Connect with Microsoft 365 giving you seamless integration – increasing collaboration & productivity.
Streamline financial management
Manage and track your company-wide financials with general ledger, accounts receivable and accounts payable.
A range of ERP modules to fit the needs of your business: manufacturing, stock management, project accounting & bill of materials.
Make it easier to pay with card payments powered by Stripe and PayPal, & setup direct debits via Go Cardless.
Find out for yourself how customers are enjoying success with IT solutions & GCC services to support their business.
Start-up company Dyaco UK invest in Sage 200 to meet their stock management needs and accelerate growth.
Iconic Salisbury Cathedral invests in Microsoft Cloud to support mobile working and accelerate growth.
Medical Supermarket invests in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central to support their growth.