Blogs & News
Find out how to reduce the time spent running reports by setting up batch reporting in Sage 50
19 August 2022
In Sage 50 Accounts, it is possible to reduce the time spent running reports, for example at month or year end, by setting up batch reporting.
This will allow you to run multiple reports at once – as a set of reports can be grouped to run together.
How do I create a new batch report?
- On the menu bar click Tools, then click Batch Reporting.
- Click New and enter a name for your batch report.
- In Description enter a description.
- In the Available Reports pane, browse to and double-click the required reports.
- If required, to reorder the reports in the Selected Reports pane, select the report then click Move Up or Move Down.
- Click Save As, then enter a file name for the batch report, then click Save
How do I run a batch report?
- On the menu bar click Tools, click Batch Reporting.
- Click the Favourites or Batch reports folder as required.
- Click the required batch report.
- Click Preview, enter all required criteria then click OK.
- To view each report, click the relevant tab across the top of the Preview window.
- Select whether to complete the print, file, or email option for the current tab, or the entire report by clicking the drop-down next to the relevant option.
Incorporating Batch Reporting into your accounts processes will reduce the time you spend running reports each month, giving your team more time to spend on day-to-day tasks, making for a more efficient department.
Create a more agile, efficient & modern business with Sage 50 Accounts.
Sage 50 combines the power of desktop accounting with cloud computing, allowing you to access your critical information any time, from anywhere.
The automated data-capture, in-depth reporting, and built-in help & guidance offered by Sage 50cloud accounts makes it an accounting system for the digital age.
There are 2 variations of Sage 50cloud accounts available:
- Sage 50cloud Standard
- Sage 50loud Professional
Sage 50cloud Accounts gives you the ability to leverage & act upon accurate information – which is at the core of all successful business operations.
Speak to a member of the GCC team and find out more about Sage 50cloud.