Blogs & News
Have you tried customising columns in your Sage 50 modules?
6 February 2022
Summary – Customising columns Sage 50 modules
It’s quick and easy to add, remove and resize columns in your Sage 50 modules, so you only see the information that suits your needs. You can do this in each of the modules.
What do I do?
- Open the module or window you want to customise, such as Customers.
- To add or remove a column, right-click an existing column heading along the top and then click the column you want to add or remove from the list that appears. The columns that are currently visible are ticked.
- To resize a column heading, simply click and drag the partition to the right of the column heading.
To reset the column view to the default, right-click an existing column then click Use Defaults from the list.
Optional configure column settings:
There are some options you can use to determine when columns can and can’t be customised.
Open the Tools menu then click Options and select the required option:
- Allow columns to be hidden and resized – You can resize, hide and include additional data columns in many areas. If you select this option, the column settings are user specific to the logged on user.
- Use Manager account settings for column display – All users logging on to Sage Accounts view the same columns that have been set by the manager login name. They can see the smart column options, but cannot make changes.
- Use default settings for column display – This option turns off the configurable columns, and the default columns appear in all modules.
Sage 50 combines the power of desktop accounting with cloud computing, allowing you to access your critical information any time, from anywhere.
The automated data-capture, in-depth reporting, and built-in help & guidance offered by Sage 50cloud accounts makes it an accounting system for the digital age.
There are 2 variations of Sage 50cloud accounts available:
- Sage 50cloud Standard
- Sage 50loud Professional