Blogs & News
How do I set up Microsoft 365 on an iPhone or iPad?
25 November 2021
Microsoft 365 Setup – This guide explains how to connect to the Microsoft 365 service using an iOS device.
How do set up?
- To set up Microsoft 365 on your iPhone or other Apple iOS device, simply tap Settings then Mail Contacts, Calendars
- Tap Add Account, the tap Microsoft Exchange as shown below:
3. In the Exchange dialog box (see image below):
i. In the Email field enter your email address (for example: firstname.lastname@example.org)
ii. In the Password field enter your password
iii. In the Description field enter “Microsoft 365” (or anything else to distinguish it)
4. Tap Next in the top right corner of the Exchange dialog box.
5. Then you should receive the dialog box, as shown above. In the server field enter “outlook.office365.com”
6. Leave the domain field blank
7. In the Username field enter your email address (for example: email@example.com)
8. Tap Next in the Exchange box
9. In the next screen, shown below, choose the type of information you want to synchronise: Mail, Contacts, Calendars and Reminders. If you do not want to synchronise an item select OFF.
10. Tap Save to complete the set up
11. On the Mail, Contacts, Calendar… screen, tap the account you have just created
12. Tap Mail Days to Sync to select how may days’ worth of email you would like to sync. Note: By default only 1 week of mail is selected.
13. Push the Home button on your device and then select Mail or Calendar apps to confirm that you have set up your Microsoft 365 account information correctly.
Microsoft 365 Setup – Further Information
In our personal and business lives, we’re becoming more connected than ever. Microsoft 365 is the world-class cloud-based platform which helps you to achieve your goals from anywhere.
Microsoft 365 is a suite of apps bringing together all the greatest Office applications in one cloud-based platform, enabling your people to connect, collaborate and get things done from anywhere.
Applications that help you stay connected and get things done include:
Microsoft’s iconic word processing program allows you to create and share documents, now with intelligent document support.
Simplify complex data with the world’s most-used spreadsheet program.
Create and share outstanding presentations.
Bring everyone together with secure video & call conferencing, instant messaging, and collaboration.
Manage all your emails in one place.
- One Drive
Save files securely and access them at any time, from anywhere.
Create team sites to share information, files, and resources.
Plus, other useful applications such as Exchange, Intune and Azure Information Protection.
Speak to us today to find out which Microsoft 365 applications could be deployed in your business.