Blogs & News
How to make Sage 200 supplier payments
30 November 2021
Sage 200 allows a user to do bulk supplier payments based on invoice due dates, these payments can produce a remittance, update the ledgers and produce a file for loading into your bank’s BACS payment software. All this within Sage 200 – Supplier Payments.
The video tutorial link below takes you through setting up your Sage to enable these payments to be made and then how to make the payments.
Sage 200 Supplier Payments step-by-step video.
If you have any questions about this or need assistance, then please contact the GCC Group Support Team on 0345 260 1151 or email@example.com
Sage 200 combines powerful accounting software with the freedom of the cloud. Connect the dots between departments and become a smarter, more agile, and better-informed business.
The modules available within Sage 200 mean the software can grow and adapt as your business grows.
Sage 200 offers:
- Supercharged features to power growth
- Greater control & insight of your business
- A simple, intuitive, user interface to support users
- Integration with Microsoft 365 – allowing your teams to collaborate and share more easily
- Module options for managing stock, projects & manufacturing processes
This intuitive software delivers big picture visionary information, as well as granular details.
Sage 200 has the capabilities to deliver the insights you need to achieve success for your business.