Blogs & News
How to take full control of your calls in MX Cloud
4 May 2022
By creating call handling rules in MX Cloud – based on different combinations of ‘events’ and ‘conditions’ you have complete control to ensure your calls are always handled in the most effective way.
What can I take control of with Call Handling?
‘Call Handling Rules’ can be created, enabled, and amended across all the client platforms: Windows, MAC, iOS, Android and Web.
Here are a few examples of the rules you can create within MX Cloud:
- Define different call handling rules based on your user presence
- Control how calls are handled in office hours and outside of office hours
- If you work part time – forward calls to colleagues on the days you are not logged in
- Play a specific voicemail greeting which automatically triggers for set dates
- Handle calls from external callers differently to internal callers
- Automatically disconnect calls from nuisance numbers
The list goes on, but the power of the call handling rules is knowing the flexibility is there to help you across a vast range of scenarios.
Over the coming months GCC will be blogging about call handling rules, so you can get the most out of your system.