Blogs & News
How to change a Microsoft Teams Background Image
9 August 2022
Microsoft Teams comes with a number of built-in backgrounds for your Teams calls, and also provides the ability to blur your background.
This is a great tool if you want to make a call look more professional by hiding a messy room or adding a company logo. With many companies continuing to adopt a hybrid working environment, this is especially useful.
How do I set a Microsoft Teams Background Image?
Whether you are setting a background from a built-in image or from an uploaded version, the steps are the same.
1. Within a Teams Video Call, select the ‘More actions’ button (three dots… )
2. Then Select “Apply background effects”
3. You can now choose to select one of the built-in background images or the blur option.
Alternatively jump to step 4 if you are using a custom background image.
4. If using a custom background image, select the “Add New” button and upload your custom image from the location you have saved it in.
5. Once you have selected your background (built-in, custom or blur) scroll down and select “Apply and turn on video”
Microsoft Teams Phone
For many businesses traditional landlines are being replaced by cloud-based phone systems such as Microsoft Teams Phone. This enables employees to access all the benefits of the traditional desk phone, from anywhere.
Microsoft Teams Phone can be used through Microsoft Teams with seamless integration. This simplifies business communications and enables businesses to move away from legacy on premise phone systems.
Designed for small and medium sized businesses – with flexible licencing & quick deployment.
Whether you want to speak face-to-face, host a meeting, or instantly message colleagues, Teams has everything you need.
Speak to us today to find out how Microsoft Teams can be deployed in your business.