Blogs & News
How to use batch changes in Sage 50 Accounts
31 October 2022
In Sage 50 Accounts, you may want to make the same changes to multiple records. For example, you may want to set the same payment due days on multiple customer records, or assign a group of products to a particular stock category.
The Batch changes option is a great time saving tool that you can use in Sage 50 Accounts to make changes to multiple records at the same time, rather than amending each record one by one.
How do I make a batch change in Sage 50?
1. Take a backup of your data.
2. Open the relevant module, for example Customers, and select the records you want to amend.
- To select all records listed, click Clear then Swap.
- To select more than one item you may need to hold down the Ctrl key.
3. Right-click one of the selected records then click Batch changes.
4. On the blank record, amend the required boxes.
5. Boxes which you can’t change aren’t available. If none of the boxes on a tab can be amended, the tab doesn’t appear.
6. Click Save then click Yes.
Sage 50 Health Check
GCC are offering a free Sage 50 Accounts Health Check for Sage 50 users.
We are aware that a lot of things may have changed in your business, post-COVID – and we want to make sure that you are getting the most out of your Sage 50 Accounts.
This free 30-minute health check will be via Microsoft Teams, with our Sage consultant – Guy Lester.
This Sage 50 Health check will review:
- the performance, management accounts, reporting, credit control & stock within your Sage 50.
Create a more agile, efficient & modern business with Sage 50 Accounts.
Sage 50 combines the power of desktop accounting with cloud computing, allowing you to access your critical information any time, from anywhere.
The automated data-capture, in-depth reporting, and built-in help & guidance offered by Sage 50cloud accounts makes it an accounting system for the digital age.
There are 2 variations of Sage 50cloud accounts available:
- Sage 50cloud Standard
- Sage 50loud Professional
Sage 50cloud Accounts gives you the ability to leverage & act upon accurate information – which is at the core of all successful business operations.
Speak to a member of the GCC team and find out more about Sage 50cloud.