Blogs & News
How to use colour in Sage 50 to make lists easier to read
30 January 2023
Adding alternate row colours makes things easier to find. This is especially useful when you’re working with a large list of records. You can even add alternate row colours to the lists in each module.
In this blog, we’ll explain how to do this.
How do I apply colour in Sage 50?
1. On the menu bar click Tools, click Options then click the Colours tab.
2. Under Alternate row colour, ensure the ‘Ignore custom colours‘ check box is blank.
3. For the relevant module click the colour picker.
4. Click the colour you want to use, or to define your own colour, click Define custom colours.
5. To confirm the selected colour, click OK.
Create a more agile, efficient & modern business with Sage 50 Accounts.
Sage 50 combines the power of desktop accounting with cloud computing, allowing you to access your critical information any time, from anywhere.
The automated data-capture, in-depth reporting, and built-in help & guidance offered by Sage 50cloud accounts makes it an accounting system for the digital age.
There are 2 variations of Sage 50cloud accounts available:
- Sage 50cloud Standard
- Sage 50loud Professional
Sage 50cloud Accounts gives you the ability to leverage & act upon accurate information – which is at the core of all successful business operations.
Speak to a member of the GCC team and find out more about Sage 50cloud.