Blogs & News
How to use Sage 200 Business Intelligence
30 November 2021
Sage 200 Business Intelligence is a powerful tool to enable you to query your Sage data directly from Excel and then to “slice and dice” that data for better management decisions.
The video tutorial link below takes you through setting up a report for stock sales and margins and in the process shows you some of the tools that can be used within BI.
Sage 200 combines powerful accounting software with the freedom of the cloud. Connect the dots between departments and become a smarter, more agile, and better-informed business.
The modules available within Sage 200 mean the software can grow and adapt as your business grows.
Sage 200 offers:
- Supercharged features to power growth
- Greater control & insight of your business
- A simple, intuitive, user interface to support users
- Integration with Microsoft 365 – allowing your teams to collaborate and share more easily
- Module options for managing stock, projects & manufacturing processes
This intuitive software delivers big picture visionary information, as well as granular details.
Sage 200 has the capabilities to deliver the insights you need to achieve success for your business.
Access from Anywhere – Sage 200 can be installed, set-up & configured for your requirements: installed locally, on-premise or on Microsoft Azure.
- Office based accounts users
Sage 200 installed on-premise can be accessed by users in the office via the local network.
- Remote based accounts users
Sage 200 installed on Microsoft Azure provides centralised, anytime, anywhere, secure access for remote users.
As a Microsoft Cloud partner GCC can supply and support your Sage 200 in Microsoft Azure.