Blogs & News
Microsoft Copilot and Dynamics CRM
2 January 2024
Microsoft and indeed the rest of the world is spending a lot of time and money to get AI into our lives as a usable tool. It is important to know that Microsoft is committed to making this an end user tool leaving you as the consumer very much in control.
If you have not heard about Microsoft’s Copilot, this blog will show you where it sits in Dynamics 365. Copilot pops up in your Office Apps (Word, Excel), Browser (Chrome, Edge) and each interacts with that application. Mostly, it requires a specific license level, however, browser Copilot is free of charge.
Copilot in Dynamics 365 CRM
Have you noticed this button/panel in your CRM?…
This is the Copilot symbol that, at the moment has limited features, but will be extended to help us in our daily jobs.
This is currently on a limited rollout from Microsoft and only available to Enterprise licensed users.
What can Copilot do in Dynamics 365 CRM now?
Create AI-generated opportunity summaries
As a salesperson, you may be working on multiple deals at the same time and find yourself sifting through lots of data to find the relevant information. Which can be a time-consuming process!
Copilot in CRM can help you stay on top of your opportunities, where you can:
- View an AI-generated summary of an opportunity in a digestible format. The opportunity summary will include an overview of the status and progress of a potential sale. It will also provide a snapshot of where the opportunity is sitting in the sales process, including how likely it is to close, and the potential revenue it could generate.
- View highlighted changes, which indicate the changes since the last sign-in and how important they are. This will keep you and the sales team in the loop with the most recent changes, helping you manage opportunities better.
Create AI-generated lead summaries
Salespeople often spend a lot of time working through leads trying to find which ones have the most potential.
The new AI features in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM can save you time and effort, enabling the sales team to focus on the most promising leads.
Copilot in CRM can help you stay on top of your leads, where you can:
- View an AI-powered summary of your lead.
- Flag whether the lead is from an existing contact or account within your CRM database – this can help determine if you have an existing relationship with customers/prospects.
- Read the latest updates and information about the associated account.
- Find LinkedIn profiles of prospects.
These above features are currently on a limited rollout. Features will continue to become available in Microsoft’s wave release plan.
Keep an eye on our blog page for more exciting Copilot news!
Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM
Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM is a comprehensive customer relationship management software, used by small medium & enterprise sized businesses, to give you and your team the power to drive sales growth.
Connect your sales, marketing, and service teams with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM – breaking down any data silos.
Dynamics 365 CRM offers a choice of role-based CRM modules: sales, marketing, customer service & field service – simply choose which modules are needed for your business.
This progressive technology helps you to:
- Generate insights
- Analyse performance
- Attract new customers
- Retain existing customers
Speak to a member of the GCC team and find out more about Dynamics 365 CRM and Customer Engagement.