Blogs & News
Need to check which customer invoices are due in Sage 50 Accounts?
3 October 2023
The Outstanding Customer Invoices By Due Date report enables you to see when invoices are due to be paid for each customer.
Knowing what you’re due to be paid helps you manage your cash flow.
How do I run the report?
1. On the navigation bar click Customers, then on the toolbar click Reports.
2. In the left pane click Customer invoices.
3. Click Outstanding Customer Invoices By Due Date, then click Preview.
4. Enter any criteria if required, for example, you may want to see invoices due in a certain date range, then click OK.
5. If required, from the Preview window you can print, export or email the report.
NOTE: The report appears showing the transactions, grouped by customer and sorted by the due date.
Sage 50 Health Check
GCC are offering a free Sage 50 Accounts Health Check for Sage 50 users.
We are aware that a lot of things may have changed in your business, post-COVID – and we want to make sure that you are getting the most out of your Sage 50 Accounts.
This free 30-minute health check will be via Microsoft Teams, with our Sage consultant – Guy Lester.
This Sage 50 Health check will review:
- the performance, management accounts, reporting, credit control & stock within your Sage 50.
Create a more agile, efficient & modern business with Sage 50 Accounts.
Sage 50 combines the power of desktop accounting with cloud computing, allowing you to access your critical information any time, from anywhere.
The automated data-capture, in-depth reporting, and built-in help & guidance offered by Sage 50cloud accounts makes it an accounting system for the digital age.
There are 2 variations of Sage 50cloud accounts available:
- Sage 50cloud Standard
- Sage 50loud Professional