Blogs & News
Sage 50 Accounts v29.2 is here!
21 August 2023
Following the release of Sage 50 Accounts v29 in January, Sage UK have announced that Sage 50 Accounts v29.2 is to be released 21 August 2023.
The Sage 50cloud Accounts v29.2 upgrade has some great new features and enhancements. Based on the ideas submitted via Sage City and voted upon by users, they’ve made improvements on the most commonly requested features.
This new version introduces the following features:
What’s new in v29?
- Improved Help – New and simplified in-product help link in every window of the software. The help window will remain open in the software and allow you to continue working.
- Increased Number of Characters for Product Descriptions and Part Numbers – Increased from 60 characters to 120 for the product description and from 16 characters to 60 for the part number.
- Improved Search Options – Enabling you to search across most fields and not just the reference in drop downs within processing windows.
- Gross Column Added to Batch Entries – New column to display the gross figure alongside the Net and VAT columns.
- Additional Analysis and E-mail Fields on Records – Allowing up to 6 email addresses and analysis fields.
- Invoice Layouts with Bank Account Details – Standard layouts now available with details of the default bank account.
- Improvements to Invoice Payments – Sage Invoice Payments using Stripe or PayPal, will now take into account settlement discounts and customers can now make part payments of an invoice.
- EORI Numbers Improvement – You can now enter EORI numbers on additional addresses within the addresses and contacts option for customers and suppliers.
- Ledger Refresh – A refresh option added to most modules to refresh the data visible on screen.
- Search and Filter Options Added to Projects Module – Helping you locate information quickly in your Projects.
- Reinstated the Ability to Ignore ‘Zero Value’ Entries on a File Import – You no longer need to remove zero value items from file imports.
What’s new in v29.2?
- Improved Bank Feeds – A dedicated module for bank feeds in one place, a new modern look and feel with improved search capabilities, as well as a new Confirm tab so transactions can be reviewed before proceeding.
- Back-to-Back Ordering – Generate purchase orders from selected sales orders.
Sage 50 Health Check
GCC are offering a free Sage 50 Accounts Health Check for Sage 50 users.
We are aware that a lot of things may have changed in your business, post-COVID – and we want to make sure that you are getting the most out of your Sage 50 Accounts.
This free 30-minute health check will be via Microsoft Teams, with our Sage consultant – Guy Lester.
This Sage 50 Health check will review:
- the performance, management accounts, reporting, credit control & stock within your Sage 50.
Create a more agile, efficient & modern business with Sage 50 Accounts.
Sage 50 combines the power of desktop accounting with cloud computing, allowing you to access your critical information any time, from anywhere.
The automated data-capture, in-depth reporting, and built-in help & guidance offered by Sage 50cloud accounts makes it an accounting system for the digital age.
There are 2 variations of Sage 50cloud accounts available:
- Sage 50cloud Standard
- Sage 50loud Professional