Blogs & News
Sage 50 – v28.1 update is jam packed with new features and enhancements!
16 May 2022
Summary – Sage 50cloud
The Sage 50cloud Accounts v28.1 update is jam packed with new features and enhancements.
Based on the ideas summitted via Sage City and voted upon by users, they’ve made loads of improvements on the most commonly requested features.
There is no confirmed date for the release of the update yet . . . watch this space.
Just some of the new features and enhancements you can look forward to are:
- Open multiple companies simultaneously – Open multiple companies at the same time, work on and compare datasets, with no limit to the number or companies that can be opened at once.
- Remember logon details – Remember and store your login details making it quicker to login and switch between companies.
- Read only users – Create a ‘read-only’ user.
- E-payment improvements – Create e-payments on batch supplier payments.
- File import improvements – The routine now includes the ability to import a charitable fund as well as a single header with multiple splits.
- Purchase invoice disputes – You Mark a purchase invoice as disputed at point of entry.
- Data Management Tool – Allows you to keep your data within the recommended data volumes and tools to remove old data to improve efficiency.
- Set payments due immediately – set the payment due on customer and supplier records so payments are due immediately.
- Inactive accounts improvements – Exclude inactive accounts from the active search popup, which appears when you enter transactions.
Create a more agile, efficient & modern business with Sage 50 Accounts.
Sage 50 combines the power of desktop accounting with cloud computing, allowing you to access your critical information any time, from anywhere.
The automated data-capture, in-depth reporting, and built-in help & guidance offered by Sage 50cloud accounts makes it an accounting system for the digital age.
There are 2 variations of Sage 50cloud accounts available:
- Sage 50cloud Standard
- Sage 50loud Professional