We’d like to invite you and your team to participate in our demonstration of and introduction to Dynamics 365 Business Central at the London offices of Microsoft on February 12.
Business Central is Microsoft’s major new release of Dynamics NAV software in the cloud. It is called “Business Central”, because your it will integrate with other Dynamics 365 applications, such as CRM and Customer Service. It also fully integrates with Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Office 365 enabling your business to run seamlessly and securely within the cloud.
During this event you will learn how to:
- Inspire: Get inspired by new ideas and GCC customer success stories – modern SMBs leveraging technology to drive growth.
- Discover: Discover opportunities to improve business performance and get an end-to-end view of your business.
We will also answer the following questions:
- How do I use Microsoft Outlook 365 with Dynamics 365 Business Central?
- What is Microsoft’s Power Platform?
- What is Microsoft Cloud and how does it work?
When: Tuesday, 12 February 2020, 09.30 – 12.00
Where: Microsoft UK Offices, 2 Kingdom Street, London, W2 6BD
This is an event you don’t want to miss and we encourage you to register right away, as space is limited.