Blogs & News
What can you do with Microsoft Forms?
26 July 2022
Microsoft Forms is part of the Microsoft 365 cloud suite of applications. It allows users to create on-line forms, for example a survey or a quiz. Users are invited to complete the Form via a unique URL, then the results of the Form are captured via an Excel Spreadsheet, within the Forms admin page.
Microsoft Forms is generally available to all users with Microsoft 365 licenses, Microsoft 365 Apps for Business or Office 365 education.
How do I use Microsoft Forms?
1. Sign-in to your Microsoft 365 portal via an Internet browser, via: https://www.office365.com
2. Then select the buttons (Top Left hand corner, as shown below) and select Forms – if the Forms icon doesn’t appear, select All Apps and select Forms.
3. The following screen will appear:
4. To create a new Form, select the +New Form green icon, this starts the ‘new form wizard’, which allows you to add a Form Title, Questions, Choices, Rating or Dates.
5. Once you have created the new Form, select the “Collect responses” green button, top right hand side, then copy the https://.. URL and send out to your staff or users who you would like to capture the information from.
If you have any questions about this or need assistance, then please contact the GCC Group Support Team on 0345 260 1151 or firstname.lastname@example.org
In our personal and business lives, we’re becoming more connected than ever. Microsoft 365 is the world-class cloud-based platform which helps you to achieve your goals from anywhere.
Microsoft 365 is a suite of apps bringing together all the greatest Office applications in one cloud-based platform, enabling your people to connect, collaborate and get things done from anywhere.
Applications that help you stay connected and get things done include:
Microsoft’s iconic word processing program allows you to create and share documents, now with intelligent document support.
Simplify complex data with the world’s most-used spreadsheet program.
Create and share outstanding presentations.
Bring everyone together with secure video & call conferencing, instant messaging, and collaboration.
Manage all your emails in one place.
- One Drive
Save files securely and access them at any time, from anywhere.
Create team sites to share information, files, and resources.
Plus, other useful applications such as Exchange, Intune and Azure Information Protection.
Speak to us today to find out how which Microsoft applications could be deployed in your business.