Blogs & News
Would you like an easier way of selecting a default warehouse in SOP orders in Sage 200?
31 January 2023
If a company has multiple warehouses and the users are creating SOP orders, they have to define the warehouse they want the item to be dispatched from.
Luckily there is a user setting that can default the warehouse for every order. This means you can add orders faster, without the need to select a warehouse.
How do I do this?
To enable this, you need to navigate through the SOP module Utilities:
1. Navigate to Sales Order Processing > SOP Utilities
2. Once you have the window open, you can add or edit the users permissions
3. Finally select the default warehouse from the drop-down box
PLEASE NOTE: Following these steps may have an impact on any third-party add-ons you have installed in and alongside your Sage 200 system. We would always recommend that you conduct thorough testing on a copy of your live databases and that you contact all the providers of any 3rd party addons or integration packages to ensure that their functionality is not going to be compromised in anyway.
Sage 200 combines powerful accounting software with the freedom of the cloud. Connect the dots between departments and become a smarter, more agile, and better-informed business.
The modules available mean the software can grow and adapt as your business grows.
Sage 200 offers:
- Supercharged features to power growth
- Greater control & insight of your business
- A simple, intuitive, user interface to support users
- Integration with Microsoft 365 – allowing your teams to collaborate and share more easily
- Module options for managing stock, projects & manufacturing processes
This intuitive software delivers big picture visionary information, as well as granular details. And has the capabilities to deliver the insights you need to achieve success for your business.
Speak to a member of the GCC team and find out more about Sage.