Blogs & News
Would you like an easier way to edit multiple records at once in your Sage 50 Accounting software?
25 March 2022
Summary – Sage 50 Accounting software time saver
This is great time saver for those using Sage 50 Accounting software. With batch changes you can make changes to multiple records at the same time, instead of amending each record one by one. For example, you might want to change the default sales nominal code on customer records. Or, change the default supplier account on product records.
What do I do?
- Take a backup of your data.
- Open the relevant module, for example Customers, and select the records you want to amend.
- Right-click one of the selected records then click Batch changes.
- On the blank record, amend the required boxes. NOTE: Boxes which you can’t change aren’t available. If none of the boxes on a tab can be amended, the tab doesn’t appear.
- Click Save, then click Yes.
Sage 50 combines the power of desktop accounting with cloud computing, allowing you to access your critical information any time, from anywhere.
The automated data-capture, in-depth reporting, and built-in help & guidance offered by Sage 50cloud accounts makes it an accounting system for the digital age.
There are 2 variations of Sage 50cloud accounts available:
- Sage 50cloud Standard
- Sage 50loud Professional
Sage 50cloud Standard
A simple desktop accounting solution with invoicing & cash flow management.
Sage 50cloud Professional
An advanced desktop accounting solution with in-depth stock and reporting.
Sage 50 Training
Sage 50 can do wonders for your business, but to get the most out of it, you need effective training.
And although Sage 50 can be intuitive to a point, chances are without the right training, you’ll only scratch the surface of what it can do for you.
GCC run & offer expert Sage 50 Training courses – see which course is suitable for you, or contact us to discuss your training needs.