We will be running future events relating to Sage 200 and related IT Support:
- What malware is and how to protect your business
- MS SharePoint - much more than document storage
- The importance of a good backup routine
- Tips For Your Staff to Keep Your Network Secure
- Does your business need management reporting?
GCC, one of the UK’s leading IT service providers, has over 25 years’ experience working with SME businesses in London and the UK.
We typically split our advice and consultancy into three areas, which is our ABC of computing:
- (A)bsolute IT basics – can the business operate day to day – basics that must be covered include data protection and backup, virus and intruder protection, reliable functional hardware and software and some sort of contingency plans should something go wrong (recovery from a simple breakdown of one asset to a complete Disaster Recovery plan). Without A being covered there’s little point in discussing B and C below.
- (B)usiness efficiency - Using IT for business process execution and improvement – this gives repeatability, consistency, a good customer experience and cost savings – improving overall business efficiency and bottom line growth. This phase is typified by improving finance and customer facing solutions to improve business processes along with collaboration and individual user productivity improvements – delivers bottom line growth.
- (C)ompetitive Advantage – Using IT to improve the business, gain competitive advantage, deliver service levels that the competition cannot match, offer unique (in your industry) services using IT as an enabler – delivers top line growth.