“The whole is greater than the sum of its parts.” - Aristotle
The GCC Group is an award winning provider of Microsoft technology services and IT support. We own and operate Perfect Dynamics, CentrePoint Software, and Ivocom, and we have joined up the top skills and expert capabilities from each organisation to create one complete offering for Small to Medium Enterprises (SMEs) throughout the UK.
Our full range of managed IT solutions, driven by the latest cloud services and support:
Across our combined specialisms we offer SMEs a complete package of IT solutions and services, including business applications for accounting, finance, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) as well as Microsoft technology solutions to improve collaboration, communication and productivity.
We deliver secure technology solutions, services and support with particular focus on Microsoft 365, Azure and Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Our aim is to help your organisation achieve tangible benefits, whilst improving the experience and effectiveness of your people at work.
Our mission is to offer everything you need to maximize the return on your IT investment.
- Our specialist teams continue to provide the same amazing service that they always have done for their customers, now from one organization.
- As a combined team we bring together a huge range of technical expertise with a proven project delivery process to offer enhanced technical breadth to every solution we deliver.
- Our delivery plans are agile, so we can deliver multiple options, from pre‐defined (fixed-priced) solutions through to complete engineered‐to‐order packages of the very latest technology from our growing suite of solutions and services.
- We continue to digitally empower growth, implement security, and support your business.
Now, more than ever, technology is the key driver for every successful business.
GCC provide IT consultancy, services, support and cloud services to SMEs throughout the UK, from our operational hubs in Gloucester and London and our sales offices in Bristol and Birmingham. For the past 25+ years, we have been helping our customers to take advantage of the business benefits that technology can deliver.
We help our customers to choose the right IT solutions for their business. We then deliver that solution, professionally:
- GCC consult: we help make the right strategic decisions on hardware, software, implementation and training
- GCC solutions: we help you choose the right IT solutions then deliver them professionally
- GCC support: managed IT support that enable your IT systems to run smoothly
GCC enjoys strategic partnerships and accreditations with market‐leading company Microsoft. The same technology used by large corporations is now available to GCC SME customers.
CentrePoint Software have been supplying and supporting financial accounting and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions since 1992. They were acquired by GCC Group in 2017 and continue to offer the same high‐level expertise to their customers as part of GCC Group.
Perfect Dynamics was acquired by GCC in 2018. The integrated Perfect Dynamics team are still as passionate about what they do, bringing expertise in Microsoft Dynamics 365 and associated professional services for businesses to the GCC group remit.
By integrating information and enhancing how people use it; the Perfect Dynamics team empower people to work smarter and be more productive. They strive to provide excellent customer service with world‐class cutting‐edge Microsoft products.
Maintaining the same strong relationships with clients remains as important to the integrated team and understanding their clients’ business needs and recommendations for process improvement takes precedence over technology. The products and services continue to be implemented by a team of specialists who have expertise and experience of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 product suite.
The most recent addition to the GCC Group is Ivocom who were acquired in 2020. Ivocom’s specialist consultants blend a critical mix of skill sets for VoIP telephony and CCTV, along with in‐depth knowledge and experience of local and wide area networking.
- Voice featuring Zultys IP phone systems, MX cloud telephony and handsets, headsets and conference phones.
- CCTV & Security: featuring MOBOTIX and HikVision systems
- Connectivity: featuring WAN / MPLS, broadband, mobile data and ethernet systems
Ivocom was built on the philosophy that growth and success are not just factors of efficiency and hard work. Working effectively with expert partners delivers real insights into how technology can help realise future business objectives – and the integrated team will continue to excel with this philosophy as part of the GCC Group.