GCC is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website (i.e. the contact us page), then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
GCC may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st February 2022.
What we collect
We collect the following information:
Your name and company name (if applicable)
- Contact information, including email address and telephone number
- GCC will only collect the information needed so that we can provide you with the services you require, the business does not sell or broker your personal data.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs better and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails, direct mail about our new services, special offers or other information that we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. We will only do this if you have specifically requested to receive information from GCC.
GCC will process personal data during the duration of any contract and will continue to store only the personal data needed for eight years after the contract has expired to meet any legal obligations. After eight years all personal data will be deleted unless basic information needs to be retained by us to meet future obligations to you.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
“Cookies” are small pieces of information that are stored by your web browser on your computer’s hard-drive.
Our website does not capture or store any personal information via cookies but merely logs your IP address. This is used to record the number of visitors to our site which is then used for analytical purposes only.
If you’d prefer to restrict or delete cookies from GCC, or any other website, you can use your web browser to do this (e.g Internet Explorer). Each browser is different, so check the ‘Help’ menu of your particular browser (or your mobile phone’s handset manual) to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that website’s content. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Your rights as a data subject
At any point whilst GCC are in possession of, or processing your personal data, all data subjects have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances, you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply you have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right not to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
In the event that GCC refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why, which you have the right to legally challenge. At your request GCC can confirm what information it holds about you and how it is processed.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to any third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held, please write to GCC, 1st Floor, 20 Bowling Green Lane, London, EC1R 0BD.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.