Many businesses rely upon business application software to manage their core business processes – for example, accounting and finance or Customer relationships. A GCC support contract using the GCC perform™ support platform provides a managed IT service to ensure that these vital business systems operate efficiently at all times.
The main supported business applications with GCC are:
- Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Sage 200cloud
The core GCC Business Software support contract always includes:
- A Business Software patching and hotfix service as required to keep your Business Application Software running at peak performance.
- Application Services alarms should a service stop, applicable for every application server covered by the GCC support contract.
- Application client deployment for new users
- Monthly incident management report detailing quantity of issues logged, how fast the GCC response has been, how fast the incidents have been resolved and in which technical area the problem occurred
- Premium support contracts come complete with a defined Service Level Agreement (SLA) and access to comprehensive GCC helpdesk facilities
- All Business Software support contract facilities apply to both on premise installations and cloud deployments
Whether your software is held on your premises or accessed via the cloud, GCC business application software support can ensure that everything is as it should be and any problems are either anticipated or speedily resolved.
Contact GCC for more information on service level agreements, helpdesk facilities and other services that will keep your applications running at full speed.