IT Support Agent to join GCC’s team in Gloucester on a full-time permanent basis. The role will involve providing an effective and efficient service to customers and assisting the rest of the Support team.
We welcome junior candidates – wanting a career within IT.
What you will be doing:
- Providing 1st Line Service Desk Support
- Answering the Service Desk phone and mailbox
- Creating/Updating ticket logs
- Creating/updating GCC Blogs & Videos
- Providing support on Microsoft 365 cloud services
- Providing support on Microsoft Windows 10/11 operating system
What you will need:
- Previous IT Support/Service Desk experience is desirable but not essential
- Keen to start a career within IT Support
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Able to problem solve and explain things clearly to non-technical people
- Able to provide outstanding customer service
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Able to work under pressure whilst maintaining quality and attention to detail.
Comprehensive training available to the right candidate – fully funded including time for study leave, exam fees etc.
IT Support Position
Support service desk – part of the IT Support team.
Private healthcare / 25 days holiday and usual additional benefits.